We are thrilled to invite you to Micro Focus REALIZE 2018 event series in Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney – a free one-day software experience for business leaders and IT professionals. This year the Information Management & Governance (IM&G Forum) will be part of Micro Focus REALIZE 2018 with its own focused Solution Track. Learn…
HP IGF 2014 Kapish Facebook Competition!
$7,000 worth of software to be won!
There are a couple of special guests at the Kapish stand this year at the HP Information Governance Forum 2014. The Kapish Mascots (pictured above) will be joining the other Kapish staff on the new-look, Kapish stand and will be ready to answer your questions or provide a demo of the latest and greatest additions to the Kapish Product Range!
The mascots are currently nameless so we’re reaching out to you to help us give them a name. For your chance to win, please follow the instructions below and visit us at the Kapish stand. The winning entry will receive five goTRIM licences for their organisation (valued at up to $7,000).
How to Enter
1. ‘Like Us‘ on Facebook.
2. Take a photo of our ‘Kapish Mascots’ at our HP IGF 2014 stand and share it on our Facebook page with a comment for your suggested names.
The prize will be awarded to the most creative / funny photo and names for both of our ‘Kapish Mascots’.
The Fine Print
- The winner will be determined by the Kapish Facebook Moderator, not by the number of Facebook ‘Likes’.
- Keep it clean 🙂 The Kapish Facebook Page is a family-friendly space
- Each entry/post must contain names for both mascots
- Multiple entries are permitted
- Offensive or inappropriate posts will be removed