OpenText has recently released its latest update to Content Manager (V 23.3) showcasing a a series of new features and enhancements detailed below. If you would like any further information on this please contact us today!
- IDOL and Media Server 23.2.
- KeyView 23.2 P1 Hotfix (188.8.131.5231).
- ODBC Driver 18.
- ElasticSearch Version 8.
MS TEAMS INTEGRATION
- Content Manager supports record creation and viewing on multiple datasets in MS Teams.
- Browse and create records from the SharePoint library from within MS Teams integration.
- New Expose Records function to copy record from Content Manager to MS Teams.
- MS Teams support for Manage in Place enabled docstore.
- Single pane of Window in MS Teams App to view documents/records in CM vs local.
- Single pane of Window to view records across all datasets.
CONTENT MANAGER MOBILE APP
- Content Manager Mobile App is now available on iPad and tablet.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Controls can be enabled for Mobile App.
- Content Manager support Check-in styles for record creation in Mobile App.
- Add photo or documents to records from Mobile App.
- Modify Record Metadata from Mobile App.
- Share Records from Mobile App.
- Support Session Timeout controls for Mobile App.
CONTENT MANAGER WEB CLIENT WEBDAV
- Checkout and Edit option now supported on Edge, Chrome and Firefox.
- Checkout and Edit option supported for non-Office documents.
CONTENT MANAGER SHAREPOINT INTEGRATION
- SharePoint integration supports Modern User Experience.
CONTENT MANAGER ENTERPRISE STUDIO
- Advanced word search option for all word search methods.
- New option to select the word-break language in SQL text re-indexing.
- New option for bulk copying of notes and text fields during complete SQL Text reindexing.
- Revised OpenID Connect authentication to support the change in Redirect URI.
- New option to Redistribute Events evenly when reassigning from a workgroup server.
- Improved performance of SQL Text Indexing tool.
CONTENT MANAGER CLIENT – MANAGE IN PLACE
- Support for Amazon S3, Azure blob store and Graph Drive (M365) as Manage in Place repositories.
- Ability to configure backup for Manage in place records.
- Introduced Manage in Place mirroring for Document queues.
CONTENT MANAGER CLIENT
- Alert notifications for Holds when modified or removed.
- Support User comments on own profile.
- Automatic container creation based on month, year, or financial year.
- Option to hide or disable the Copy Link feature.
- Support for Addition of External Links to Ribbon shortcuts.
- UI improvements in Property Editor function in Content Manager Client.
- New parameter is added to improve search in ElasticSearch integration.
ZERO FOOT PRINT INTEGRATION
- Support for addition and removal of User labels in Zero FootPrint client for MS Office.
- Add or remove contacts on Records from Zero footprint office.
- Shared mailbox support for VSTO Add-ins.
- Support for Record relationships in Zero Footprint client for MS Office.
- Administrator can now check in the working copy document on the users’ behalf.
- New documentation added for MultiTenancy support in Service API.
- Content Manager now allows Service API to bypass certification error.