For more than 15 years, Kapish has delivered innovative solutions to our customers to meet their information management challenges. We understand the complexity of managing business-critical information while maintaining integrity, security and usability.
As part of The Citadel Group, an enterprise software and services company, Kapish specialises in managing information in complex environments by integrating know-how, systems and people to provide information on an anywhere-anytime basis. We are a global leader in developing and managing secure technology solutions.
Transformative information management solutions
We take pride in delivering transformative information management solutions, including implementation and upgrade services, custom integrations and add-ons, health checks, training, support, and our Productivity Suite for commercial off the shelf solutions.
Cloud information management
We’re focused on the future with our cloud-hosted information management and governance platform, Citadel IX. This global, industry-first platform sees Kapish continue to provide cost-effective, future-proof Content Manager solutions for our customers.
Measurable improvements for our customers
Our partnerships provide measurable improvements for our customers including joint ventures, knowledge sharing and end-to-end business solutions. Forming and nurturing lasting relationships with our partners allows us to provide you with the very best solutions on the market, delivered and supported by our specialist teams.
Platinum Micro Focus business partner
- Hosted Content Manager Solutions
- IDOL – enterprise search with unified text analytics, speech analytics and video analytics with support for over 1000 data formats. It enables out-of-the-box access to 150 data repositories behind and beyond your firewall
Our other partners
- Microsoft (Gold Partner) – Azure
- Infor – Pathway
- Outback Imaging – EzeScan
- IntelligenceBank – Australia’s leading Marketing Operations software used by global brands for digital asset management, creative approvals, marketing project management and online brand guidelines.