Content Manager available on your mobile is possible with goTRIM by Kapish. goTRIM, is a native iOS app, with the most advanced mobile Content Manager (CM) interface available today, enabling your staff to be as effective out of the office as they are in it. Integrating directly with your existing environment, goTRIM provides access to Content Manager anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
Key Features and Benefits
- Access Content Manager Records on your iphone or ipad
- Edit Microsoft® Office Documents
- Annotate PDF Files
- Download & View CM Documents
- Search / Browse & Filter CM Results
- Email and Open Documents & *.tr5 files
- Complete Current CM Actions
- Access CM Shortcuts
- Add Notes to CM Records
- Add / Remove Favourites
- PIN Code Security
For more information or to discuss how goTRIM can improve your organisation’s productivity please contact us.
- HP Records Manager 8.1 client and workgroup server or later (Including Micro Focus Content Manager) installed on the PC
- IIS 6.0 or later web server
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.0 or later
- The minimum requirements set by your current version of CM
Application and Device
- Users must have an active CM Account
- iOS Device running iOS 7.0 or later, with the goTRIM Application (available in the App Store) installed on the device
Information for the IT Department
goTRIM is a server-side application that works in conjunction with CM and a user’s iOS device to provide mobile access to Content Manager. Software installation is via a Microsoft® Installer (MSI) file, installed under an IIS Web Server on a CM Workgroup server.