goTRIM, a native iOS app, is the most advanced mobile HPE Records Manager (HPE RM) interface available today, enabling your staff to be as effective out of the office as they are in it. Integrating directly with your existing environment, goTRIM provides access to HPE RM anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
Key Features and Benefits
- Edit Microsoft® Office Documents
- Annotate PDF Files
- Download & View HPE RM Documents
- Search / Browse & Filter HPE RM Results
- Email and Open Documents & *.tr5 files
- Complete Current HPE RM Actions
- Access HPE RM Shortcuts
- Add Notes to HPE RM Records
- Add / Remove Favourites
- PIN Code Security
For more information or to discuss how goTRIM can improve your organisation’s productivity please contact us.
- HP TRIM 7.3.5 client and workgroup server or later (Including HP Records Manager) installed on the PC
- IIS 6.0 or later web server
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.0 or later
- The minimum requirements set by your current version of HPE RM
Application and Device
- Users must have an active HPE RM Account
- iOS Device running iOS 7.0 or later, with the goTRIM Application (available in the App Store) installed on the device
Information for the IT Department
goTRIM is a server-side application that works in conjunction with HPE RM and a user’s iOS device to provide mobile access to HPE RM. Software installation is via a Microsoft® Installer (MSI) file, installed under an IIS Web Server on a HP TRIM Workgroup server.