Are you looking for a solution to help identify, categorise and manage large volumes of corporate information stored on file shares?
Do you know if your organisation is at risk by the inappropriate storage and protection of sensitive information on shared network drives?
Records and corporate information are the most important assets for any organisation. As much as we would like all of our corporate information to be available and properly managed in our ECM / EDMS system, we all know that this information can be stored in a variety of locations such as the elusive network drives, SharePoint, Email and legacy systems. Hidden within this mass of information can be critical records that need to be appropriately secured and managed, and our ability to discover them can be severely impeded by large volumes of redundant, obsolete or trivial documents that should be destroyed to free up all-important storage space.
So what tools are available to help you?
HPE ControlPoint. It takes the pain out of information governance.
HPE ControlPoint’s visual interface and robust analytics allow you to clean up legacy data and automate records declaration. ControlPoint analyses, categorises and enforces compliance on information held in multiple repositories, sometimes non-related or with duplicated or misplaced information, including popular ones such as network drives, SharePoint, Exchange, ECM systems and archives.
Kapish is offering a special promotional offer on our ControlPoint Jumpstart Implementation package which includes:
- Heavily discounted HPE ControlPoint Licenses*
- Kapish ControlPoint Rapid Deployment Methodology
- 2 Day Enablement Workshop with HPE ControlPoint Administrators
- ½ Day Refresher Workshop
With Kapish’s ControlPoint Jumpstart Implementation package, your organisation is up and running in days (not weeks).
* Discount on HPE ControlPoint Licenses expires 13 October 2017.
HPE ControlPoint Screenshots
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”12″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_imagebrowser” ajax_pagination=”1″ template=”default” ngg_triggers_display=”exclude_mobile” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″ width=”70%”]
HPE ControlPoint Key Benefits
- Clean up legacy data: Shine a light on dark data that is sitting unmanaged in email repositories, file shares, and SharePoint sites to save significant storage costs and gain better access to valuable information.
- Automate records declaration: Minimize the cost and risk of declaring records to be managed in a records management system for long-term governance.
- Intelligently migrate to the Cloud: Analyze vast amounts of enterprise data and intelligently migrate targeted information to Cloud-based repositories for improved security, user access and lower overall storage costs.