Fancy a sneak peak of our new web solution? Are you looking for a quick and easy way to publish records from HP TRIM / HP Records Manager on your internal intranet or external internet site? Then come along to the South Australia TRIM User Group meeting this month in Adelaide to see our presentation of Kapish Web Grid.
Other hot topics include, what is in HP Records Manager 8.1? And HP will be there to answer this exact question with a live demo.
User Groups are a fantastic opportunity to network with other users and speak with industry representatives, so get along and stay up to date with the latest HP TRIM news.
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to Simon Ayres – [email protected].
|Thursday 24 July @ 2:45pm-4:30pm
|Adelaide City Council
The Colonel Light Centre
25 Pirie Street, Adelaide
(please assemble at Security on Ground Level)
- IGF 2014 news & HP RM 8.1 licence model and upgrade paths (Simon & Erwin HP), 15 mins
- HP RM8.1 differences and demonstration (Erwin HP), 15 mins
- HP ControlPoint 4.3 and integration with RM8.1 (Erwin HP), 10 mins
- Customer Roundtable – plans, issues currently experienced, success stories, 20 mins
- Partner presentation – Kapish Web Grid for dynamic online publishing of Records, 10 mins
- Partner presentation – i Digitus Information Systems re inMailX for TRIM/HPRM, 20 mins
- Any other business
While we are in Adelaide we’d love to catch up with our SA customers. Give Julie a call or email her to arrange a visit for a demo or a chat about any HP TRIM issues or up and coming projects.
Look forward to seeing you there!