Allow users to safely delete unwanted Content Manager documents while remaining compliant. This application gives the impression that a user is deleting a record but really it is just removing it from their view.
Kapish Record Remover is easy to use and highly configurable, it provides an array of controls without the need of programming skills. It ensures business rules are upheld and nothing is deleted accidentally.
Key Features and Benefits
- Delete Content Manager (CM) documents instantly
- Simple and intuitive application
- Remove duplicate documents
- Create organisation specific reasons for removal
- Minimal setup and maintenance by CM Administrators
- No programming/coding skills required
- Easy for Admin to restore files so no loss of important data
- Flexible options to adapt to the way your organisation works
- Control how and when the Kapish Record Remover is triggered
- Seamlessly interacts with Kapish Explorer
Operating System Requirements
- HP Records Manager 8.1 or later (including Micro Focus Content Manager 9) installed on the PC
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later
- The minimum requirements set by your current version of Content Manager
- Microsoft® Office 2010, 2013 or 2016
- Kapish Explorer
Information for IT Department
Kapish Record Remover is a client side application that facilitates the ‘soft’ removal of Content Manager records by allowing users to select them for deletion and subsequently, hides the records from users by altering the View Metadata Access Control to a predefined Content Manager (CM) Location. Software installation is via Microsoft® Installer (MSI) file, this can be run manually on each PC or via common network installation methods (e.g. SCCM, SMS, Group Policy etc).