Kapish Excel Add-In inserts a tab on the Microsoft® Excel Ribbon, allowing HPE Content Manager (HPE CM) Properties to be inserted into new and existing Microsoft® Excel Workbooks, helping you work smarter not harder.
Kapish Excel Add-In 4.0 now comes with the ability to link Workbooks, whether they are in HPE CM and/or Network drives.
Key Features and Benefits
- One-click insertion of HPE CM Record Number into Workbooks
- Insert HPE CM Metadata in existing Workbooks
- Modify HPE CM Record Properties within Microsoft® Excel
- Navigate to the Record in HPE CM from Microsoft® Excel
- Finalise HPE CM Records from Microsoft® Excel
- Insert HPE CM Location’s Signature image files into Workbooks
- Create dynamic templates containing HPE CM metadata
- Link Workbooks in HPE CM and Network drives
Operating System Requirements
- HP TRIM 7.3.5 or later (including HP Records Manager and HPE Content Manager) installed on the PC
- Microsoft® Office 2010, 2013 or 2016
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5 or later
- The minimum requirements set by your current version of HPE CM
Information for IT Department
Kapish Excel Add-In is a client side application that works in conjunction with Microsoft® Excel and HPE Content Manager (HPE CM) to improve the user experience by inserting HPE CM record details into Microsoft® Excel Workbooks. Software installation is via a Microsoft® Installer (MSI) file, this can be run manually on each PC or via common network installation methods (e.g. SCCM, ZENworks, Group Policy etc.).