Designed to work seamlessly, the Kapish IntelligenceBank Connector provides a bridge between digital assets created and managed within the IntelligenceBank platform and captures those assets in Micro Focus Content Manager (CM). One to one Container mapping is available, providing the opportunity to link assets in IntelligenceBank to corresponding containers in CM.
By allowing these products to focus on their niche areas, organisations can rest easy knowing that specialised business processes such as Digital Asset Management, Online Board Portals, Risk & Compliance Registers are being captured in CM; a secure Enterprise Content Management system.
Key Features and Benefits
- Create new assets in IntelligenceBank and save to CM
- Ability to sync between CM and IntelligenceBank
- One to one container mapping between IntelligenceBank and CM
- Push assets saved in CM up to IntelligenceBank
- View assets both in CM and in IntelligenceBank
- The Connector uses CM as the document management repository giving full access to retention schedules, business classification schemes, security and access controls
Whether your users prefer to work in CM or IntelligenceBank you can rest easy in the knowledge that the corporate documents are stored correctly in CM, all thanks to the Kapish IntelligenceBank Connector. Contact Kapish today to speak to a consultant about setting up integration between CM and IntelligenceBank.
Operating System Requirements
- Content Manager 9.1 or later installed on the PC
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later
- The minimum requirements set by your current version of CM
Information for IT Department
Kapish IntelligenceBank Connector is a client and server side application that works with IntelligenceBank and Content Manager to provide a link between both products. Software installation is via a Microsoft Installer (MSI) file, this can be run manually on each PC or via common network installation methods (e.g. SCCM, ZENworks, Group Policy etc.).