Kapish offers training in the products from the Kapish Product range. Training sessions cover single or various products and can be delivered onsite or at the Kapish Head Office.
Kapish provides three levels of training:
- End User Training
- Administrator Training (where relevant)
Kapish Product training courses include:
- Kapish Explorer – Focuses on understanding TRIM/Records Manager/Content Manager in the Explorer interface. It covers navigation, searching, customisation and functionality.
- Kapish Easy Link* – Designed to familiarise the users with the Kapish Easy Link product, demonstrating how to create and modify links as well as demonstrating the various applications and ways to use Easy Link.
- Kapish Lotus Notes Add-In – Demonstrates and enables users to manage Lotus Notes emails as TRIM/Records Manager/Content Manager records. The course includes how to capture emails with or without attachments, linking Lotus Notes folders to TRIM/Records Manager/Content Manager folders and is suitable for all user levels.
- Kapish Word Add-In* – Demonstrates to users how to get the most out of TRIM/Records Manager/Content Manager and Microsoft Word with the Kapish Word Add-In. Learn how to insert metadata into new and existing documents and produce documents using corporate templates.
- Kapish Folder Wizard – An in-depth look at the advanced elements of the Kapish Folder Wizard. Training includes setup, creation, modifying and maintaining templates, ensuring you get the best out of the Folder Wizard. Recommended for users with advanced TRIM/Records Manager/Content Manager knowledge or Administrators.
* Generally provided as a component of a broader training package.
If you’d like to learn how to get the most out of your Kapish product, contact us today.