The Micro Focus Content Manager Workflow initiation process has been simplified down to a single window in Kapish Workflow Wizard. This easy-to-use app, allows Users to kickstart numerous Workflows, select multiple Assignees and send email notifications all from the one window in Content Manager (formerly known as HP TRIM and HPE Records Manager). Email notification can be customised or use a standard FYI format.
The struggles with Content Manager (CM) Workflows is now over because Kapish Workflow Wizard delivers… Workflows made simple!
Key Features and Benefits
- Initiate CM Workflows quickly
- Tag multiple Documents and initiate multiple workflows to the same Assignees
- Save Favourite Workflow and Assignee combinations
- Select Workflows, Assignees, FYIs and add Notes from the same window
- Assign Workflows to Groups or people within them
- Send customised email notifications or use standard FYI format
- Quick & simple to use, no training required
- Compatible with all your existing CM Workflows
- Full integration with Kapish Explorer
Operating System Requirements
- HP Records Manager 8.1 or later (including Micro Focus Content Manager 9.x) installed on the PC
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later
- The minimum requirements set by your current version of Records Manager/Content Manager
- Kapish Explorer
Information for IT Department
Kapish Workflow Wizard is a client side application that facilitates the initiation of workflows by assigning them to multiple individuals or groups within the one easy to use interface.
Software installation is via Microsoft® Installer (MSI) file, this can be run manually on each PC or via common network installation methods (e.g. SCCM, SMS, Group Policy etc).