Kapish Web Grid dynamically publishes lists of Micro Focus Content Manager (CM) records on internet, intranet and SharePoint® web pages. It allows for easy and simple downloading of electronic documents from a grid style list presented on a web page.
Looking to provide simple, meaningful lists of Content Manager data, then look no further than Kapish Web Grid.
Key Features and Benefits
- View Content Manager documents from internet, intranet or SharePoint sites
- Display multiple CM Properties (metadata) fields in Web Grid lists
- Use built-in skins to publish lists quickly or customise to match your existing sites
- Search & Filter information within Web Grid lists using CM Properties
- Use CM security protocols and apply extra security if required to meet organisational requirements
- Publish multiple Web Grid lists on a single web page
- Full integration with Kapish Easy Link
Information for IT Department
Kapish Web Grid is a web application that works in conjunction with Micro Focus Content Manager to provide the ability to display lists of records on web pages. Software installation is via a Microsoft® Installer (MSI) file, installed on a web server, without the need for any client-side deployment.