Automatically capture documents from Microsoft 365 (Teams, SharePoint Online) into Content Manager (CM) and apply the correct classification and retention rules to ensure compliant management of these records for their entire lifecycle.
Leverage autoclassification tools to reduce the system administration required to achieve full compliance with zero user interaction.
- Manage single instance electronic documents in Microsoft 365 with compliance metadata automatically stored in CM
- Synchronise electronic documents from Microsoft 365 to CM with automatic retention of document revision history
- Automatically leave a shortcut in Microsoft 365 for easy reference when moving electronic documents from Microsoft 365 to CM
- Finalise the record in CM when archiving electronic documents from Microsoft 365 to CM
- Apply different Business Classifications and other configuration at multiple levels across Microsoft 365 including Sites, Channels, Folders and Subfolders
- Minimise system administration by leveraging powerful autoclassification tools
- Provide automatic archiving of deleted documents into CM to avoid compliance breaches from non-compliant document deletions in Microsoft 365
- Centralised Administration Portal for easy management
- Apply business rules in bulk across Microsoft 365, Sites, Channels, Folders or Subfolders
Want to see this amazing product in action? Book a demo today!
Kapish 365 Integrator Service Extension
- Content Manager 9.2 with CM Service API
- IIS 8.0 or later web server
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.6.2 or later
Kapish 365 SharePoint App
- SharePoint Online