Embed links inside almost any application that supports hyperlinks (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
PDF documents, web pages, intranets, etc) and give users one-click access to HPE Content Manager (HPE CM) records while maintaining full access control and security.
Key Features and Benefits
- Generate permanent hyperlinks to your HPE CM records
- Integrate seamlessly between HPE CM and hyperlink supported applications
- One-click direct access to HPE CM Documents
- No need to update links as HPE CM versions change
- Link to entire HPE CM Containers. Great for HR & Project Folders!
- Reduce file sizes by linking to other documents
- Maintain full HPE CM access controls and security of records
- Customise your Easy Link labels / display text
- Fully supported product backed by Kapish
Operating System Requirements
- HP TRIM 7.3.5 or later (including HPE Content Manager 9.0) installed on the PC
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later
- The minimum requirements set by your current version of HPE CM
- Microsoft® Office 2010, 2013, 2016
- Adobe® Acrobat 7.0 or later
- Internet Explorer® 8 or later; Firefox® 3.5 or later; Chrome
Information for IT Department
Kapish Easy Link is a client side application that works in conjunction with HPE CM to improve the user experience by hyperlinking to HPE CM records. Software installation is via a Microsoft® Installer (MSI) file, that can be installed manually on each PC or via common network installation methods (e.g. SCCM, SMS, Group Policy etc.).