Embed HTML links inside almost any application that supports hyperlinks (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF documents, SharePoint, web pages, intranets, etc) and give users one-click access to Micro Focus Content Manager (CM) records while maintaining full access control and security.
Kapish Easy Link enables you to insert links to your Content Manager (TRIM or Records Manager) documents simply and without fuss. Perfect for intranets, web pages, SharePoint or within other CM documents.
Key Features and Benefits
- Generate permanent hyperlinks to your CM records
- Integrate seamlessly between CM and hyperlink supported applications
- One-click direct access to CM Documents
- No need to update links as CM versions change
- Link to entire CM Containers. Great for HR & Project Folders!
- Reduce file sizes by linking to other documents
- Create links to Renditions, Workflows, Activities and Actions
- Maintain full CM access controls and security of records
- Customise your Easy Link labels / display text
- Link to latest Finalised versions of documents
- Build your own customised links
- Embed your links within SharePoint, Intranet sites or web pages
Operating System Requirements
- Records Manager 8.3 or later (including Micro Focus Content Manager 9.3) installed on the PC
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1 or Windows® 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later
- The minimum requirements set by your current version of Content Manager
- Microsoft® Office 2010, 2013, 2016
- Adobe® Acrobat 7.0 or later
- Internet Explorer® 11; Firefox® 3.5 or later; Chrome
- Kapish Explorer
Information for IT Department
Kapish Easy Link is a client side application that works in conjunction with Micro Focus Content Manager to improve the user experience by hyperlinking to CM records. Software installation is via a Microsoft® Installer (MSI) file, that can be installed manually on each PC or via common network installation methods (e.g. SCCM, SMS, Group Policy etc.).